View Single Post
Old June 26th, 2023, 06:42 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Normally, one did not run into random apprentices out in the middle of the territory. Apprentices typically remained in camp until taken out for training and patrols, because they were LEARNING. They didn't know how to get themselves out of trouble if they got into it, and, for some paradoxical reason, were especially prone to getting into trouble. So spotting a cat who was definitely not a warrior, judging by the aimless pattern he was tracing through the grass, was her cue to make her way to them.

Her initial hypothesis was, in fact, correct. She believed Goldenpaw was his name, and he seemed to have no idea what he was doing. Which was kindof to be expected. Once she was relatively close, Deadmoon called out Oi! Kiddo! What are you doing out of camp? It was probably better to avoid yelling at him for now, just in case he did have a legitimate reason to be out of camp and there was a warrior somewhere nearby. It was sort of a telling-off already, but she'd hear him out before hauling his tail back to Fallownose or Twilightstar, if he deserved it. @ameko