View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:42 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Treestep laughed softly at the little kits. They were squirming a bit, but he thought they were the best things ever. "I've got them, Robinblaze." Treestep said as a soft look of joy came onto his face.

Lilybreeze's breaths became fast. She didn't know where she was going, or what was happening. But most of all.. where were her kits? "My kits.. My kits! Where are they.." Lilybreeze forced out. Her body went limp and it was hard for her to breathe. She could sniff them, but they were not near her.

Robinblaze smiled softly as he watched the father with his kits. He felt Lillybreeze stir on his back and he craned his neck around to see. "Your kits are fine. I don't know how much you remember but, you gave birth here in the woods. Treestep Blackgaze and I found you. We're taking you back to camp ok? Treestep had some of the kits and I have one." He said, his voice gentle. He soft soft and caring, making sure to try and calm down the queen with his voice alone. "You're kits are fine. I promise." He said before picking up the kit he was carrying and making way to the camp.

The small mottled she kit squirmed around on her fathers broad back. She shifted and bumped along, almost falling off a few times. What the heck was going on? Where was the milk? Where was her mother? Where was she? Why was it so rough and bumpy? Whatever it was she didn't like it. She let out a squeal of protest from her fathers shoulders and she squirmed, her tiny kit claws outstretched.as she squirmed and bumped, her back paws slid and she went tumbling slowly off the side of Treestep's flank, squealing in panic all the way, wanting something to hold her up that was solid and firm.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~