View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:15 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Finchkit stepped into the territory slowly, knowing that he wasn't supposed to exit the camp. Earlier, he saw his brother, Aspenkit run out of the camp along with Leopardkit. He looked behind his shoulder every few heartbeats to make sure that nobody was watching. His goal was to find his brother. I don't want him getting hurt! There is a lot of dangers out in the forest! What was he and Leopardkit even thinking...? Once he was in the territory, Finchkit sniffed, looking around to see if he could spot Aspenkit or Leopardkit. I hope nobody notices that I'm not in camp! If somebody does, I'd be in trouble. But I hope they understand that I was trying to find my brother if they do... The kit continued to look around in all directions, making sure that his brother was protected. Maybe they were following a warrior, and maybe they were supposed to be going out of camp. Maybe I'm doing this for no reason. Finchkit turned around to go back into the camp, not wanting to get himself lost. But he still had a feeling that Aspenkit and Leopardkit could get lost as he stepped into camp, but Finchkit just shook his head and tried to forget about the whole thing. But suddenly, he heard a squeal that sounded like Aspenkit's voice... But the kit just decided that it was a mouse and padded back into camp.

Last edited by Spinny; February 5th, 2017 at 10:16 PM.