View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immacat View Post
''Mousebrain! No one won!'' chirped Leopardkit, she chuckled, and stood up, she distanced from Aspenkit, and leaped to the tabby kit, leaving him lying belly up, ''want a play-fighting?'' meowed the she-kit, chagenlling him, then, she moved quickly leaving her frontal legs lowered, almost reaching the ground, her tail was lifted, and her back legs was leaving her backside above her head.

( The position looks like this: https://www.google.com.br/search?q=c...xNuBGSNzjHiqM:)
AspenKit didn't hesitate for a moment as he too got into that position. "Yeah; this'll determine who one the race." He waved his tail back and forth before pouncing forward and stretching out his front paws, aiming to land on the dappled kit. "And I'm not a mousebrain!" He yowled.

Quote or mention me so I don't miss your post! Pm me if you want to Roleplay Check out my character site

Everyone give it up for Americas favorite fighting Frenchman, LAFAYETTE

<3 Lellinicole.zob and OxygenCat are moist slope turtles with a mini cotton ball of wisdom and canniballism riding each of their shells <3 and the CheeseMan too