View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2017, 12:00 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Spirit

Ocelotpath padded out into the territory, glancing back at Moondancer with a smile. "It's nice out here, isn't it?" He asked, his tail twitching back and forth as he looked at her. Ocelotpath looked up at the sky, his hues gleaming. He loved the territory. More then anything else, he liked coming out here with other cats, although that was not always an option. His company was not always accepted. Appreciated. Wanted. He was very glad to have Moondancer with him now and wondered if she was being friendly to him because she felt bad for him, or if she was being friendly because she generally liked him. "Betcha I can catch more prey then you can," he mewed with a smirk playing at his maw. He was a fairly good hunter and besides that, hunting wasn't too hard. Not if you knew where to go and if you were skilled at moving silently. Ocelotpath was thankful not to live in a place like WindClan where it was all open, and the cats chased their prey all over the place...a shudder prickled at his spine and he glanced back at Moondancer again, still smiling a little. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her friendly nature. She had seemed almost as though she would rather avoid him when they met, and Ocelotpath couldn't think of a reason...other then there might be something wrong with him. What had been wrong with what he thought was a friendly approach?

He wasn't sure, but he definitely intended to find out. Just...maybe not now. I'm not going to question this, I'm going to have a great time with Moondancer and just hunt. Right? Right. He told himself firmly, lifting his head to scent the air. Everywhere he turned, however, the overwhelming scent of pine greeted him. It didn't help that there was a lot of whiteness, too...snow covered the limbs of the trees and the ground, making Ocelotpath feel very out of place. He didn't blend in here, as he usually did in the territory during new-leaf or leaf-fall, when the leaves on the trees were brilliant shades of oranges and reds and the ground was covered with brown leaves, allowing him to almost look like just a pile of leaves, if it weren't for the fact that he was moving and his gleaming hues like two coals. He thought Moondancer blended very nicely with the snow. Her silvery pelt stood out a little, but not quite as much as his. Ocelotpath felt dull and almost colorless next to Moondancer's pretty pelt.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 5th, 2017 at 12:00 PM.