View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

A look of utter disbelief crossed over Miracle's face, and the bug was completely forgotten in her utter fear of this stranger. Where was her Mom, and why wasn't she coming to Miracle's rescue? She crouched low to the ground, her ears pinned back to her head, fear now more clear on her expression. "Who... who are you, and... and what do you want with - with my Mommy?" She asked, her voice trembling as she spoke, even though she was trying to sound brave. Trying to act brave, for Pippa's sake. She backed away a few steps, towards the den where she was hoping her Mom would come out and tell this tom to go away, or fight him off or something. Then it would just be the two of them again, just the way she liked it. No; just the way she loved it. Being alone with her Mom was nice, and this was like something out of a nightmare for her. She had always known she had a Father somewhere, but since Pippa had never told her about him, she had decided to leave the matter alone. Perhaps he was a bad cat, and her Mom had been trying to protect her. If that was true, then she already felt like she had failed by running into him now. Trying to raise herself up some (with no luck), Miracle struggled to make eye contact with the tom. "I... I'm not telling you - you anything!" She squeaked out, the words coming out even more shaky then before. Clearly this young feline wasn't doing so good. She wasn't looking too good right now either, silently hoping that her Mom would come out and save her from this stranger. Miracle couldn't run - her legs didn't want to work. She was too scared to run. To scared to do anything but sit and wait.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.