View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

It had taken a little while to come to terms with the fact that his first litter with Pippa had been almost completely still-born. He did have a daughter, but... he couldn't bear to see her yet. Valentine was heart-broken by the loss of the litter, and it only served to create a divide between his only kit and himself. He doubted that little Miracle had ever seen him and if Pippa had even told her about him. He closed his eyes, hearing the small voice call out for his darling Pippa. He opened his red eyes, the albino Abyssinian focusing his gaze on a small figure darting through the foliage. He lifted up his paw and began making his way towards her, his daughter. "Miracle." He called gently, trembling slightly. Would she hate him for never being there? Would she recognize him as her father? Had Pippa told her about him? He hadn't been in that small clearing for so long... His eyes were focused on the small kit, not moving. It was strange but Valentine felt... scared for the first time in his life. Would she run from him? He managed to speak again, forcing his voice to not tremble. Miracle, it's me. Your father. I'm sorry for not being around, I just..."How's your mother doing?" The words that came out of his mouth didn't match what he wanted to say. He forced himself to stay composed, although his tail continued to flick back and forth with anxiety, nervousness swelling up from within him.
@Lonestar23 @Mystical