View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2017, 07:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ♡ Valentine ♡ (Roleplay Thread)

A young kit crouched low to the ground, her eyes sparkling happily, the slightest of purrs rumbling in her throat as she leapt at a bug crawling along the ground. The bug, unaware of her presence, was soon flipped over and onto it's back. "Gotcha!" Miracle exclaimed, picking up the creature in her mouth. It was beetle-like in appearance, and buzzed in protest when she did so. A mrrow of surprise released the animal, who unfolded wings from beneath its shiny exterior and flew off, probably to its family. Miracle sat down, watching it fly away with an expression of wistful curiosity on her features. What would it be like to be a bug? She thought, watching the creature move away. She imagined it would be quite strange. Small enough so that even a tiny predator could catch you, and so weak that your exterior could be cracked easily. But, on the other hand, you could fly away. The taste of the beetle was still in her mouth, and she stuck her tongue out to look down at it before she was off once more, off to tell her Mom what had happened. "Mama! Mama, are you over here?" She asked. She never strayed far from her Mom's side... she preferred to stick close where she knew she would be safe. And besides, it was better over here. No strange toms wandering would be able to snatch her up and take her away. The thought of that terrified her. Her eyes scanned the area for her Mom, Pippa, gentle and friendly as she glanced around. Their little world was just perfect, and she wanted to keep it that way. Even a little change could throw off the balance, couldn't it? And besides, she wouldn't want it to upset her Mom.

@Rubinaito @Mystical

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.