View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2016, 12:38 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

As she prodded him, the silver tabby blinked and turned towards Cleo. Even before she finished what he was saying, the tom was trying to stop her. "Are you kidding? I can't do kids, that's a commitment I'm not ever willing to make!" He winced slightly as he realized that Lavernius could hear him, so he lowered his voice. "Look, I don't really want to deal with it - I mean look at him, he's probably an annoying little brat like all the other kits," he mewed, but knew that Cleo wouldn't really be listening to him and would rather actually ignore his words.

Lavernius flattened his ears as he heard Church yelling about not wanting to take him in. His amber orbs watched as the tabby lowered his voice so that the younger tom wouldn't hear him, but Lavernius was able to perk his ears and hear him mumbling to Cleo. When the molly turned towards him and asked if he was coming, the young cat had to think about it for a moment, hesitant to make a quick decision. "Okay," he finally agreed to go with them, though he threw a glare at Church as he answered, and the older tom narrowed his own orbs.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; October 11th, 2016 at 12:39 PM.