View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2016, 10:22 AM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Owl

The black and aqua cat looked from Cleo then towards Church as she introduced them. He started to relax at this point. He perked up at the name of the area. "I've never heard of it," he admitted truthfully. Seeing that Cleo had answered truthfully, Lavernius decided to answer her question. "I'm from a place not too far from here... there are a lot of humans there though," since he had grown up with the twolegs, that's what he called them, but he hadn't really been a house-pet so they weren't housefolk to him... just humans. The young tom watched Cleo for a moment. "What is the 'Dusk Syndicate'? Are there other cats?" Lavernius' orange orbs glanced around the territory as if expected to suddenly see other cats walking around - but there weren't.

Cleo's head tilted and a dark expression washed over her face when the tom mentioned humans. She hated humans and vowed never to go near them again. When her and her brother, Vasilli, were on their own, two small humans dressed in all black and looked very different from the other humans, tortured them for a short period. Vasilli and Cleo managed to escape but not before they had scars on their bodies. The scars were now hidden by their pelts that thankfully grew back but Cleo will never forget what they had gone through. Looking back at Lavernius, she nodded curtly at his words. "Well the Dusk Syndicate is a gang, a group, a colony, whatever you want to call it of rogues, kittypets, loners, you name it. However, these cats are more sinister than most. Though we have three roles here: Fighter, Hunter, and Healer. It ranks strongest to weakest in that order. Me and mister tough guy over there..." She paused to look at the semi-freaked out tom with an eye roll, "are Fighters." The beautiful pale Bengal fae flicked her ears at the younger tom. "There are a lot of cats here." Cleo then turned her head toward the direction of camp. "Because we found you on the territory, we will have to bring you back with us. Renn would be very intrigued to see such a handsome tom such as yourself." She glanced at Church wondering if the tom would ever gain his composure again.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!