View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:40 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted
Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post
He sighed softly, hoping she didn't hear. Padding over, he decided to show her a good battle stance. "Your battle stance is similar to a hunting crouch, use your crouch as a base and then build on it. Watch me and then try on your own." Crouching down, he kept his weight balanced but, had it shifted on his hind legs. Owlflight's tail hovered just above the ground, similar to a hunting stance. His ears were flat on his neck, so say if a cat tried to bit them, it would be harder than biting his ears if they were perked. Moving more weight onto his hind legs, he leaped forward, twisting as if there were a cat below him to land on. Stretching out his claws in the air, he clawed the invisible cat before landing smoothly on the sand.

Standing up, he padded back over to Greenpaw. "I don't expect you to be able to do that right now. So just try your best and, just do the crouch."
@greenpaw
She nodded, wobbly crouching down and coping. "Like this?" She asked, her stance a good copy of Owlflight's crouch.
(Lol, you used the apprentice name of my oc instead of my user)