Default Re: ℒ𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

-Name-
Apricotpaw (Apricotdew)
-Role-
Meddie Cat Apprentice
-Age-
9 moons
-Appearance-
A blue cat, but not a typical one, his pelt is a very light blue color, it’s close to white but also very clearly blue. His ears and around his eyes are a darker shade of blue while his chin, paws and tail tip are white. His eyes are a light amber color, his left one clearly being blind as it’s a faded white, the eye went blind when he was just two weeks old when he fell into a patch of thorns.
-Personality-
Apricotpaw is scared of most things, and he is very jumpy. He hides away from most other cats as he hates fighting, yelling, loud noises, growling, all sorts of things alike. The one thing he isn’t afraid of, is blood and wounds. He was always fascinated with how medicine cats can just fix a wound, or heal a sickness. As a kit he’d see cats who looked horrible go into the medicine cat den, stay a while, then come out good as new and he wanted to be able to fix cats like that. The fascination started when he got thorns in his eyes, and the medicine cat was able to save the vision in one of his eyes.
-Other-
nada

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series