Thread: Heart of Ice
View Single Post
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss shivered a bit she heard of a place like that before , metal cages with animals inside of them . Her own eyes showed fear of that place she called it the metal house . Where they take cats like blossom or forbid herself but she was too sophisticated ! She couldn't be put in the metal house .that's why she never strayed from home maybe across the street but that was it
" I call it the metal house it sounds like a nightmare " she meowed and shook her fur " i. .I'm sorry " she said and she was truly sorry .
Blossom shivered, "no matter what, I don't want to go back there. The table scraps in my house are better than the food there. I would rather eat dirt than that food. They shove us all into one small cage. New cats, and some would leave. Some that left came back worse than they had came there. They picked me up after I was wandering in the woods. I think I used to be in a clan. I remember a kit my age, she would play with me. One day, I was in the woods, and the twolegs picked me up and put me in the metal house. The cats there... their eyes were haunted. They wouldn't speak, only hiss with that look in their eyes. If twolegs ever try to take me there again, I'll bite them and run. I'll become a loner." Blossom shuddered. She didn't want to become a loner... not really. But she would do what she had to.