Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth fluffed up his fur in embarrassment at the compliment, and he coughed, glancing away. "My father was the best hunter in the Clan before he was killed for his crimes... His hunting ability must have been passed genetically to me... I don't like others complimenting my hunting skills because it just makes me feel like my father..." He groomed a paw thoughtfully before glancing at Lightpaw. "You look nice tonight..." He chuckled, a purr rumbling deep in his chest.. "Unlike me. My fur is too long for thurough grooming... so I must look like a mess..." His tail tip flicked lazily, and there was good humour in his eyes.
Lightpaw nodded slowly, feeling pity for Jaguartooth that his father was so rude. Looking at her fur after Jaguartooth's compliment, she purred. "Thanks!" She meowed. "I try to always look good so that way my Clanmates don't think I fell from a tree head-first!" Lightpaw's eyes focused on the tom's long fur. "You look pretty nice too, and handsome-er-fluffy!" She corrected herself in embarrassment. "D-did I just say that?" She asked, blushing furiously.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots