View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 03:41 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw allowed himself to relax, but his tailtip still twitched suspiciously. It was unfair that his Clanmates made fun of his brother for something he couldn't control. He made a note to watch the cats surrounding Lightpaw more carefully.

He laughed. "That's good. Y'know, next time someone says something about you not being able to see or something, you should do that thing you do that freaks other cats out - you know, when you look at them - and just say 'are you sure about that?'." The maine coon purred, thinking of how funny the other cats' reactions would be.

Cleftpaw nuzzled his brother. "Let me know when the other cats are being mean, okay? You're not a burden; you're my brother. You're going to be the best warrior this Clan - or any Clan- has ever seen!"
Lightpaw chuckled,"Ok!" Then he grinned,"Are you sure about that?" he asked, turning to Cleftpaw and 'staring' at him with a straight face.

He flicked his tail and tried his best to look irritated and angry but at the same time calm and collected, hoping he was doing it right for the future. Normally he did this perfectly without even knowing it, but now that he was trying he wasn't sure if he was doing it right.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.