View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2017, 10:51 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw studied her leader as he struck out at the stone with his paw. Now she saw what was wrong! When he did the strike, he put his whole body into it. She had just been moving the leg. There was more power in his move. She found a pebble of her own, crouched lower, and flashed out at the small stone, letting her should and her side turn into the move. That felt right. That was what was missing. "Yes! I get it now!" she said happily. She'd have time to practice more later. Right now, Goldenstar was obviously ready to get back to his den. "I guess we'd better be getting back. I promised Daypaw I'd help them clean the old moss out of the medicine den," she fibbed turning to Goldenstar with her tail raised. It was just to spare him the trouble of trying to put on a brave face for him. She'd already asked for too much. Besides, Daypaw probably actually would appreciate a helping paw.
Goldenstar watched, nodding. He was proud of the apprentince, and how she was beginning to grow. It was hard not to see how she had developed, especially since the flood, when she was injured. Now she was fighting and training like a majority of the other apprentinces. “Nice job,” he said, smiling. As she continued to talk for a few moments, he nodded. “You did good today,” he added, as he was beginning to feel very proud of Nightpaw. “After you help Daypaw, be sure to get some rest, okay? You deserve it,” he finished, as he didn’t want Nightpaw to overwork herself. That was one of the worst things she could do right now actually. He was just hoping that she wouldn’t do it, smiling awkwardly as he began to slowly start walking to camp.