View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 10:49 AM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The feline was ripped from his thoughts by a simple question, which in turn came from behind him, causing the tom to swivel his head in order to see who the question came from. As his eyes focused on the form, which was slightly blurry at first due to the sunlight, he recognized the molly, almost instantly. He turned himself around and sat down, flashing the molly a momentairy smile before it once again disappeared as quickly as one would blink. His smiles were becoming even more rare as time went on, most felines would expect a smile from the burly tom whenever his eyes met that of another, but nowadays he only smiled to be polite.

Fallenstar nodded his head and kept eye contact with the pale ginger feline "Yea, everything's fine, just trying to figure out how to take my nest to my new den...it's a lot harder than I believed it to be." he said sheepishly, what kind of leader can't figure out such a simple thing? "Anyway's what are you doing up so early? I believe you were up before me. Is everything alright?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He knew Coralear was an early riser, but he was concerned she wasn't getting enough sleep. He was one to worry, but he hoped that it didn't seem so...creepy to worry about others. He cared, he cared immensely about other's well being, he often times just found it hard to show, but of course, to his relief, most of his clanmates understood where he was coming from. But he rarely spoke with the fiery feline.

A single brow dropped downwards in quizzicality, and Coralear couldn’t help but tilt her head sidewards at the tom’s downbeat manner. Her small stature contrasted greatly with his own, as well as her pale flank basically screaming that the two were quite different in their appearance. A mere flick of the tail followed as the she-cat threw her gaze towards the male’s nest, a bittersweet smile lurking upon her delicate features. She could understand why he wanted to move it, instead of having to rebuild the entire thing. One, because of the efficiency and lack of materials. Two, because of how many memories he could’ve made nearby it. Maybe Fallenstar’s nest held a few secrets or pains that the tom had felt throughout his life. Coralear certainly wasn’t going to judge him if the latter was true; hell, she almost felt an emotional attachment to her own bedding.

Swivelling around to face the leader, whilst weighing out her thoughts, the molly lifted a paw up to his side. She continued to run her paw-pad across his shoulder, in as soothing a way as she could muster. “I can help you move it if you wish... I could understand if you’d rather do it by yourself, though. Personal belongings and all that.” Uttering the last sentence, the petite female dragged her paw away from the ebony felid and began to make her way towards the front of him. A smile did not grace her features, however she did show a little emotion. It was fairly difficult to read what she was feeling, though. “Oh, you noticed? Guess I’ve been busted, huh?” She shook her head, letting out a soft chuckle at her own words, “No, no. Call me odd, but I just felt like I needed to do something. With all that’s been going on with the other clans lately, I thought I should make sure that everyone is safe and sound. I’m fine, honestly. Just can’t stand lying down for such a long period of time.” Coralear gave a sigh, once again tossing her cranium from side to side. It was true. She hated to sit down, doing nothing but breathing. It made her feel guilty, perhaps, that she wasn’t helping out more; despite knowing that she actually did do quite a lot for the clan. The molly kind of just enjoyed having her mind set on completing tasks, and when she got the satisfaction of completing them it was even more enjoyable!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡