View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 02:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
The early morning sunlight would usually play a large role in most cats' daily routine, but not for Coralear. The peachy-coloured female had been bumbling about since the first rays of gold had begun to dance their way into the clearing, and even then she had been awake far earlier before that. Not a single yawn passed by her stoic self, only the faintest of twitches could be seen as she forced herself to remain lively and helpful in the morning-time. Coralear prided herself in being a useful cat, and it wasn't likely that she would be giving that up on that idea anytime soon. With a subtle flick of her banner, the she-cat rose up onto all-fours. Shaking out any remaining particles of dust and dirt from her thick coat didn't take all too long, but she did pause momentarily to swipe her tongue over a few dishevelled tufts of hair. Then, after a brief moment of psyching herself up, the female began on her journey to the Warriors' Den; prepared to face a young tom who was just screaming to get into trouble. She was like a strong mother-figure for a few of the cats, including the male who she was ready to lecture. Having been there to tell him off and give him warnings on how to behave, the she-cat may as well have been his mother.
Wisps of air rose out from both her nostrils and parted lips, whilst the two-toned molly ambled through the structural entrance of the den. Vines clambered around her bodice for only a few moments, before her paws had continued to move instinctively towards the curled-up frame of another feline. She was careful not to tread over other cats' beds; knowing how much work everyone put into their sleeping areas. Or, most of everyone at least. Honey-like gaze drifting over to her own moss bedding, the she-cat couldn't help but feel warmth build up in her chest. A few dainty flowers had been woven into it, not only by herself, but by a few of the felines who spoke with her too. She liked to tell them it was therapeutic, just patiently weaving the delicate plants in and out from the ferns. And, it almost was. Coralear's lips curved upwards at the mere thought of some pretty flowers, with fragile petals and intricately-designed patterns. Especially if their meaning was significant, or just in general very meaningful to the female.

As she trailed her hues up from her own bed, she was met with the fluffy form of Fallenstar. A single brow rose upon her forehead, with a crease forming in between. The tom seemed to be deep in thought; probably contemplating something. Now, it wasn't really Coralear's place to be, but she couldn't help but feel concern for the leader. Of course, if it were anyone else she would feel the same. But, with him being in the Warriors' Den, and seeming somewhat concentrated; she couldn't help but want to check up on him. Without thinking all too much on the decision, the eloquent she-cat began to approach the ebony feline. Not an ounce of her form showed inferiority or perhaps even anxiety; she was just casual about it, like she would be with any cat. As her paws met with the softer terrain below, the she-cat finally gave out a sigh of sorts, nestling her hind onto the earth. "Are you alright?" She asked, flicking her oculars towards the larger male in front of her. Her original reasoning of even entering the Warriors' Den had now been swatted away, and instead she was willing to just listen to anything that Fallenstar had to tell her. That was, if he felt comfortable doing so.
The feline was ripped from his thoughts by a simple question, which in turn came from behind him, causing the tom to swivel his head in order to see who the question came from. As his eyes focused on the form, which was slightly blurry at first due to the sunlight, he recognized the molly, almost instantly. He turned himself around and sat down, flashing the molly a momentairy smile before it once again disappeared as quickly as one would blink. His smiles were becoming even more rare as time went on, most felines would expect a smile from the burly tom whenever his eyes met that of another, but nowadays he only smiled to be polite.

Fallenstar nodded his head and kept eye contact with the pale ginger feline "Yea, everything's fine, just trying to figure out how to take my nest to my new den...it's a lot harder than I believed it to be." he said sheepishly, what kind of leader can't figure out such a simple thing? "Anyway's what are you doing up so early? I believe you were up before me. Is everything alright?" he asked, tilting his head to the side. He knew Coralear was an early riser, but he was concerned she wasn't getting enough sleep. He was one to worry, but he hoped that it didn't seem so...creepy to worry about others. He cared, he cared immensely about other's well being, he often times just found it hard to show, but of course, to his relief, most of his clanmates understood where he was coming from. But he rarely spoke with the fiery feline.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us