View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@mompaws

The ebony tom pushed his way through the hanging vines, letting out a grunt as one roped around his ear and refused to let go until he shook it loose. He made his way further into the closed space and stepped over both neat and untidy nests, taking care as to not step on them, he was a fairly large tom after all, it's not hard to squish some of the rather tiny nests that made themselves home here. After gracefully clomping around the den, only managing to step on one cats tail, he finally found his nest, or well, his former nest, he still had yet to move it. The nest consisted of reed stalks, moss, which held it together and made it soft, a few feathers, and some large leaves, just to make it extra soft. Though it didn't seem like it, he couldn't sleep at night unless it felt as though he was sleeping on a cloud, there was feathers and moss on every corner and edge and turn on his nest, and it was the exact way he liked it. He wouldn't state it aloud, but he prided himself on the building of his nest, it took him a few moons to make it perfect, and he was unsure about moving it as a whole or taking it apart and moving it piece by piece. If he picked it up and moved it whole, he would need another set of paws and would receive funny looks, and he didn't really plan on bothering a warrior, and already didn't like some of the looks he got from a few of his clanmates. At the same time, however, if he took it apart and transported it in pieces, then it would take longer, and he didn't think he could get it perfectly right again. The fluffy, ebony tom pouted and sat down, his lapis hues flickered with contemplation.

Fallenstar knew it was a trivial thing to think about, but for him, he was just trying to take his mind off of what was happening around him, take his mind off the dark thoughts that threatened his sanity once more. He had already let them win once, and he didn't want to let it happen again, not after what he had done. The risk was too high, he had killed a senior warrior, and after meeting Honeypool, only then did that dark blight disappear, and she wasn't around anymore, she wasn't here to chase away all those horrid memories, those horrid thoughts. He tilted his head to the side and let out a sigh, it was a hard puzzle to solve indeed, the pro's and con's were equal for both possabilities, maybe he needed a 2nd opinion to help him decide. Though he was prepared for one feline to look at him as if he was an idiot, but he couldn't let this problem be unsolved.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us