View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2016, 04:47 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
@Gusty
"Yep, Blazingflurry.....s-she's my...." Oriongaze pondered on how he should put this. "...Best friend." He finally meowed. He swished his tail back and forth lightly, disturbing the fronds of fern behind him. He shook his head lightly and gazed back up at Robinswoop. "Blazingflurry us a very kind molly. She's very loyal to her clan......but also to me." He remarked, thoughtfully. He pondered on this for a moment. If he told Blazingflurry his secret.....would she expose him, or keep his secret?
(Do you rp Blazingflurry?)
"She sounds interesting," Robinswoop said, nodding her head. The molly smiled, but her feelings were otherwise. She couldn't help but notice a surge of jealously towards his friend. Blazing seemed like the popular type: one of those cats who have tons of friends and good luck. At least, that's what she seemed like. Robin was only basing this off of Oriongaze's words, and although it was a far-fetched guess, she believed it.
"Best friend, huh? You must be very close to her. I wish I could have someone to rely on like that..." her voice trailed off.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::