Thread: love?
View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2018, 05:38 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Oh Nickle sounds like a great dragon for Nyx! But their not mates yet, right?))

Nyx was in the forest, wandering around. She just had a lovely meal and then saw a pink dragon. She went up to Lotus, she was just a inch shorter then Lotus but that's ok, ``Hi!`` She said cheerfully, she just wanted to interact with another fellow dragon, since she haven't found a partner yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Riton stood on the branch in front of her treeden, which she tidied and added more petals to the outside walls so it would be partially hidden from the lovers. "Hah! Take that love birds!" She yelled in a high pitched voice to the singing birds. "You can't steal my crumbs now!" Riton then flew down and was flying as any other butterfly, when she saw this huge pink, sweet smelling flowers. Weird thing was, it was moving, but what the heck! She flew towards it and landed on a petal, then stuck her tail in to cover it with pollen and eat it.

@DragonChaos
( @littledragon0625 omg im famus X3 )
(Cinnamon are you referring the moving flowers to be Lotus herself or the Lotus flowers in her den that she was moving to tidy up?)

Wandering around the forest, Lotus suddenly heard someone saying hi to her, so she turned to see Nyx, saying in a pretty cheerful voice, "Oh, hi there! Looking for love, I assume?" already getting down to the point. After all, this was the forest that lovers come to to find a match, and she was the matchmaker, never failing to find a perfect match yet.

Last edited by DragonChaos; February 14th, 2018 at 05:38 PM.