View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2023, 03:26 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Moorpaw nodded as she listened to Leechscar. Once the instructions were finished, she hid herself in the brush he'd indicated to and lay in wait.
Her pelt blended almost perfectly with the dry grass that surrounded her.
She watched as the warrior chased the rabbit. Her muscles bunched up, tensing up to prepare for her lunge. At Leechscar's command, she launched forward, finding herself face to face with the rabbit.
Without hesitation, her jaws clamped on the animals jugular in a vice grip.
A paw came up to keep it's head to the ground so I couldn't bite her face while she twisted its neck.
With a harsh backwards jerk of the rabbits head, the struggle died off, leaving Moorpaw feeling quite proud.
She stood, the shared catch in jaw and her tail excitedly waving as she looked to Leechscar. The apprentice absolutely beamed with pride as she approached him and carefully set it to the ground so she could ask him a question.
"Are we going to catch something else?"
The rabbit was massive, sure, but she didn't want to bring home a rabbit as a shared catch and nothing else. Plus, a small part of her was eager to keep hunting for the exercise.

[ @Undertaker ; @perseus. ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.