View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fairypaw was trying to remain calm, but her heart was racing. Her thoughts were jumbled up. She didn't know what to think. Or, what to say. He was such a rude tom! Fairypaw was one of the most politest felines in her clan. She tried her best to follow the rules, and she was always eager to learn more, but this tom was messing with her. Talking like he didn't care. She tried to ask him nicely to leave. To stop being such an idiotic, and to respect the warrior code-Starclan would had wanted that...wouldn't they? Her nose twitched. Couldn't Fish eaters stay on their side of the border anyway? “Yeah-we’re all equals, but it's also just out of respect. It is apart of the warrior code, fish eater. Something that we all follow. Because it is a law.” Of course, Fennelnose had taught her this, upon her first lesson as an new apprentice. The warrior code was important, and it was something that Fairypaw took seriously. “Don't worry about my mentor.” She said, defensively. Fairypaw had rarely been learning things nowadays, and it made the she cat a tad angry. One thing she enjoyed doing was learning. She was a clever feline for a young age, very remarkable and reliable. Other cats felt lucky to have her apart of Thunderclan. Fairypaw was known to serve her clan well. Fairypaw wasn't stupid. She kept her eyes on him. She watched his every move, her breathing hitching every time she did so. She was, by far, not impressed. As she heard his little story, the she cat gave a small snort. “Oh, am I supposed to feel sorry for you?-” her voice was cut off as she flinched from his growl. For a moment, the she cat almost shook. She didn't like to be handled aggressively with. She was not a fighter. She knew how to absorb information rather quickly, but she did not know how to fight. Even if Fennelnose had took her out a few times to do a bit of battle training.

The she cat was quiet for a while, absorbing the male’s movements. Her breathing was still fast, light and soft. She wasn't scared. Long from it, actually. She was simply being thoughtful. One thing she knew was that she couldn't stand this cat. The multi colored feline flicked her tail in annoyance, but her voice was quiet. She had nothing to say at the moment. She watched as he gazed at himself in the river, and she took a step forward. A small step, and bent her head down to stare into the water. She blinked at her face, heaving in a deep sigh. Fairypaw never truly cared about physical attributes as others had. She wasn't the prettiest apprentice in her clan--and, she knew this. But being the mentally admired one? That was something Fairypaw excelled at. She had the brains. She had the smarts. She was very intelligent, and most of the cats knew this. When she looked up from her reflection, the tom was talking to her again. She had refused to tell him her name--so he called her a tree!? Fairypaw felt her fur bristling for a moment. “How rude!” She shouted at him, her ears perked in alarm. Did tom didn't care. He had no respect. None at all. None for the borders. For the laws. For the cats. Not even for Starclan! Fairypaw was ready to stomp away. Allow anyone else to handle this pathetic excuse of a feline, but at his words, she let out a huff. “Please walk away. If you can't do it out of respect, then do it because it's the law.” And, even if he didn't, she was ready to walk away herself. Her yellow eyes were glowing their brightest, little flecks of orange could be seen in them and they shone like two large suns in the sky. But she wasn't mad. She was simply annoyed, and wished she never came to the border in the first place.
Almondpaw found amusement in annoying her, his playful nature returning. He wasn't.. rude, more rebellious. He swiped his tongue through his fur, a shine of challenge in his eyes. He was polite to some of his Clanmates, especially Stormpaw, and didn't dare disrespect his Clanmates. But this rule-dependant cat? It was hilarious! Almondpaw was playing his games, acting like a spoiled little tom and annoying her. He was clever when it came to this, he could see her blood boiling. "Listen.. Tree." He made up a name for her. "I've got no respect for this part of the code only. We're all equal, mouse-eater." He mewed, shrugging. He'd much rather be with Stormpaw, hanging out. "Respect? For a scent line. Right." He mewed back. "Law's aren't always perfect." He mewed simply, fluffing his tail. He didn't have an intention of fighting, rather making her go away. He wanted to leave soon and find his best friend. He liked the code, it kept cats from dying, but it was FAR from perfect in his eyes. "Okay." He purred, shrugging. He sat, his paws digging into the dirt as he considered walking off. Nah, a bit more annoying would satisfy him. He was intelligent enough to know she was almost about to tell him to leave, and he would be glad to. He was a good warrior, keen on fighting and hunting, not on other Clans. Her gaze peirced him, making his skin. "Could you stop staring at me?" He mewed, untensing his shoulders. "It's weird." He teased, rolling his eyes. "No. Because i've actually gone past the boarder. I bet you're too scared to put a claw over one." He chuckled. She seemed to tense after he growled, and he smirked. Perhaps she disliked violence? Almondpaw couldn't tell, honestly. He yawned, growning a bit tired as her reactions weren't as extreme now. He stretched, his tail waving in the air. He gazed at the sky, thinking of what the clouds looked like.

Almondpaw continued to stare at the sky, his more child-like nature showing as she remained silent. He watched the clouds with curiosity. "Leaf.. claw... bunny.." he muttered under his breath, waiting for her to speak. He pricked his ears. He looked at the river, sticking his paw in and smiling at it's familiar feeling. She was still quiet, making him bored. He didn't want to say anything to her either, she was overreacting. His ears pricked as he watched her with narrowed eyes. Almondpaw shook the water from his paw, shrugging and grooming his fur and curling his tail around his paws. Almondpaw looked at his face in the water. An Abyssian tom with brown fur and deep amber eyes. He was decent looking, but nothing really special in his opinion. He cared more about personality than looks. That was why he didn't like this she-cat and did like Stormpaw. Both were good-looking, but Stormpaw was funny and sweet while she seemed rude and strict. Tree was simply taken from her enviornment, as he stunk at nicknames. 'Stormy' and 'Storm' were obvious for his friend. 'Almond' for him, but he had nothing to work with for her! "I suck at nicknames! You live in a forest, I've got nothing to work with, so I looked at a random tree." He defended himself, ears pinning back. "Can I leave now" he grumbled under his breath, bored. He snapped back to attention at her words. "Thank StarClan! It was getting boring. Well, it was nice..ish.. to meet you." He shrugged, rushing into his territory with a spring in his step. His eyes shown with humor, he found funny what others found annoying. He didn't see how annoyed she was as he flicked his tail and disappeared.