View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Default Re: cirque de claire de lune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
It okay :3)
He laughs softly “ no smile?” He asks calmly as Tiny hisses softly “ it’s been a while since we have spoken. It’s a pleasure “ he says with a small bow
Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Jamie frowned and glared at the hissing snake, taking a step away with a furrowed brow, not being a big fan of snakes in general. When she was 8, she dug around in the garden and was bitten by a Guarder Snake on the arm. Since then, she’d never liked them much, and generally liked to stay away from any kind of reptile. Jamie wrapped her arms around her thin frame, shivering slightly as she’d left her jacket in her tent. “Lotta practice, huh?” She said casually to Scarlet, head cocked to one side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
• @meraki @Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness); •

august tapped his fingers against the ground, eyes skimming over the words of the book. as he listened to the music, a thought dawned on him. he still needed to choose his routine music. groaning quietly, he marked his page and stood up, moving to the stadium again. upon seeing scarlet, jamie and sasuke, august fought down a surge of doubt.
"oh, uh, hello. i was just coming here to choose my routine's song." he smiled nervously and shuffled over to the clipboard in which all their names were written. august thought for a moment, then a large grin broke onto his face. "perfect," the boy mumbled to himself. he wrote down the song name and artist before dragging himself back to the others.
"so, who else is really nervous about the show? or is it just me overreacting again?" august rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. his foot tapped against the ground and he waited for them all to gasp out in surprise. he never spoke, unless he thought it was necessary. but august had never begun a conversation before. "o— oh, were you guys in the middle of something? sorry, i can go if y'all want." he looked down and fidgeted awkwardly.
Scarlet wiped her hands off with a damp cloth before looking over at Tiny with a vaguely curious expression. "No smile." She responded to Sasuke, bending down to pick up her bag of supplies. She pulled out another wipe and gently brushed it against her face, cleaning off some of the dust that had managed to get onto it while she was spinning wildly. "It's a pleasure to speak to again as well." She responded cordially, gently taking out a plastic bag full of hair ties and taking her own out, the lovely blonde waves spilling over her shoulders in golden rivers. She shook out her hair slightly before placing the tie into the ziplock bag and returning the bag to its pocket. She glanced over at Jamie and nodded. "Yes, I've been practicing quite a lot more recently." She confirmed, hoisting the bag onto her shoulders and standing up.

Scarlet glanced up as August walked in, waving at him pleasantly. "Hello again, Austin." She greeted him, still not smiling but looking happy to see him nevertheless. As he spoke up, she arched an eyebrow in faint surprise but didn't let out a gasp. "I am a little nervous. I'm not sure how Amy will feel about my addition to the routine. I haven't talked to her about it." She replied, frowning as she did so. August's nervous statement at the end concerned her a little and she tilted her head. "Why would we want you to leave? We're all friends here." She walked up to him and smiled, just a little to ease his nervousness if even just for a little bit.