View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 07:47 PM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Having been easing along into his practiced hunting stance, Sabre couldn't even stand a chance of noticing that he had company. He wanted to sate his hunger, he really did! It was nice to be able survive by himself, very nice indeed; except when someone stole his catch! Like just now, oh today was going to be lots of fun, he thought to himself. His mind sort of kicked back into function, the tom registering what he was being told, then realizing the strong scent was all around him, not alongside him. "Oh" was all the tom managed to mutter as he took in everything, it was a little overwhelming to realize his errors.

Falling back on his haunches Sabre couldn't help but glance over to the way he had came, he had managed to wander a little ways inside of the territory, talk about a mistake. Glancing back to the upset tom, he himself quickly was back on his paws, cautious and maybe a little afraid. Afraid that other cats were circling around to sneak up on him. The comment though struck him as a bit low-blow, the tom pinning his ears back in response. "Selfish? Is it selfish to never have the chance of a family such as your own? To be forced to teach yourself how to survive?" This cat was out to just beat him up with his tongue. "I do admit fault in wandering in here, but that does not make me selfish!" he insisted, perhaps a little more upset about this than he need be. But hey, how would a clanner know the life he had?
The tom was losing his patience quickly, "Enough excuses..." The tom had a pang of sympathy but at the same time, he didn't know whether the loner was trying to play tricks. He bore his weight down on the rabbit's neck, snapping it. The rabbit laid lifeless. He hooked his claw into the rabbit's fur and tossed it to the loner. The rabbit plopped by the loner's paw, still soft and warm. "Yes, selfish. Your kind only live for yourself. Family of one."

He glared over the tabby tom, he was rather sincere looking. He shook his head and hissed at the loner once more, "Get out of here, if you know what's good for you." The tom snarled, "Other warriors won't be so forgiving."
------