View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:07 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Criticism on my cats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Hmm, Imma try this.

I think Cottonflower's name is pretty cool but could have more meaning to it. Since if I'm correct the prefix and suffix is only for her scent. I suggest maybe keeping the cotton prefix for her scent, how pelt kind of looks like cotton, and how fluffy it is. Her suffix can be based off her personality or something that had happen in her life. I think possibly the suffix tongue or glare could be good. Since her personality isn't really built out it is hard to choose or suggest much suffixes. ^^ Of course, keeping her name the same right now is good too. Flower can always be for something else, her size, maybe she requested it, she love flowers, etc.

Now her personality only ha 3 traits, I like to try to give my characters at least 5 traits and one paragraph for a description of her personality. While I think being submissive to her mate and family is a good idea! Since she was taught that way it has a meaning. While she can be smart with her words, since she is sassy. She can probably be someone who can maniuple others easily, then! Cottonflower could be a smart witted cat that easily falls to her knees around her mate and family. I like that idea, I just really suggest giving or more traits and a deeper personality.

Overall, I like Cottonflower and think she is a good character. You don't have to take any of my advice if you don't agree with it. I never role-played or seen her roleplays so, I'm coming from a outsider view. Basing this all on her charrie page.
You're completely right! I think the suffix -Flower is for how she is a she-cat and is seen by others as weak and is expected to be submissive and I think Flower is a very girly and pretty and non-violent name so...
But I totally like the idea of CottonGlare or CottonTongue...maybe if she gets older and decides to be a little more rebellious? I also will take some inspiration from your ideas on traits/her personality. Thank you for sharing!

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; February 21st, 2018 at 10:11 AM.