View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 12:58 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@king kaleb!

Pawsteps sounded by the camp entrance, and shortly after came Jaypaw. The young apprentice trotted into camp with a juicy looking finch that was rather big dangling from his jaws. He'd felt guilty after his meeting with Kestrelpaw, so close to the ThunderClan border, that he had decided to hunt. It was a rather dull prey day, with the cold winds chasing every scurrying creature to the safety of their burrows. No hares or rabbits had been present on the moors, and he considered it lucky to have caught this small bird before it too had taken fly and disappeared to StarClan knows where. The guilt didn't weigh on him as heavily as he deposited his contribution to the Clan on top of the prey pile. I am a good cat, he thought to himself firmly, his expression giving away none of his thoughts. I am loyal to WindClan, and my friendship with Kestrelpaw won't distract me from that.

It had only been a short while after the battle between the two Clans - a battle in which Jaypaw had stayed out of - and tensions were starting to reside. Each Clan was healing their wounds, and with WindClan taking the loosing end of the stick, it seemed his new home was also healing their pride. He was too afraid to approach any of the warriors to ask what exactly had happened in the battle for fear of getting any dirty looks or snarky comments. His father had been too busy to disturb, but Jaypaw had been glad to see that he was alright - after all, he had been the reason the young tom had joined WindClan in the first place. Glancing around now, things seemed rather peaceful, and Jaypaw relaxed a little. Part of him was glad that his absence hadn't been noticed; though his composure was surefire, he hated to lie to his Clanmates about where he spent his time.
larkfall was trying. that was the only word for it right now. he was trying.

with the battle cuckoosnarl had seemed busy. larkfall was thankful for that. he padded into the clearing, large green eyes looking around nervously. was he here? was he going to yell at him for sneaking out with a friend? he controlled him. he really did. larkfall could speak, couldnt even glance at another cat with cuckoo said not to. there were countless scars on his body to prove that. he was doing it out of love, larkfall would reassure himself. he was doing it out of love, larkfall would say to himself as he was beaten another time. he was doing it out of love, larkfall cried to defend cuckoosnarl when friends to try to pull him away from him. but did he really love him? after all, he was even scared to see him when standing in the clearing. because he would get so close that his slimy breath would make his eyes water out of pure fear, his pelt would smell like another tom he was meeting. did he really love larkfall? who knew. but that didnt matter, because larkfall would love him endlessly.

anyway, as he stood in the clearing the same thoughts ran through his head. where was he? was he here? was he going to spot him? but he felt his anxiety wilt when he didnt spot cuckoosnarl any where in the clearing, lettin gout the breath he didnt know he was holding. while looking over the clearing he noticed a cat alone, probably apprentice by the looks of it, sitting alone. larkfall never liked to see cats alone! his nervous demenor shed itself as he basically bounced over to the so called jaypaw, a bright smile on his face that held back more emotions then you could count. he let out a small chirp in greeting,"Hi there! i saw you alone, and i just thought id keep you company. do you mind?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's eyes narrowed playfully at Fireflare. "Mr. Star?" he laughed a little, reaching a paw out to shove the ginger feline playfully. "Does that make my lover Mrs. Flare?" he inquired jokingly. The leader then thought about the previous statement, his tail twitching a little in thought before he shrugged simply. "Surprise me. What's the worst that could happen with a surprise?" he asked, knowing there were a lot of answers to that when it was them two. Blazingstar got back up to his paws and did a small circle in place, clearly ready to go. He wanted to start this adventure as soon as he could!
"Only if that makes you my Mr. Flare." he purred playfully, taking a paw and playfully shoving him back. he tilted his head in thought of a surprise, going over the places he knew in his head. "Well, i would suggest going out of territory, but it seemed like almost half of the forest doesnt like us very much." fireflare snorted, a brief mention at riverclan and thunder clan. those prey stealers could think what ever they wanted, honestly. fireflare didnt care, and he was sure blazing didnt either,"but I know a spot in our territory. now come with me, Mr.Flare!" he chuckled, padding a bit faster towards the camp exit with a pep in his step, humming in excitement.