View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

[ i did not know if you take tansy it will make a miscarriage happen 0.0 ]

Stormglare sat back down, cuddling her to warm her up just in case she was cold. "Okay. Okay, Gorsebird you can take a nap. " He meowed. He didn't think he could sleep. He almost never slept it was normal, the tom could barely fall asleep with his haunting thoughts. "Sweet dreams, my love." He meowed to her, wishing her sweet dreams. Stormglare was happy she didn't seem like she was fretting over her death. He was clueless that tansy would cause a miscarriage, if he knew that he would have gotten in a fight with her. He didn't want her to die but... it felt wrong to do that. He thought it was just to help her breathing. Stormglare watch her, his eyes half-closed.
[I thought as much, because of the way Stormglare so nonchalantly reacted]

"You know," Gorsebird began with a light coo, "I'm happy you weren't at all upset about me wanting to take tansy to cause miscarriage. Most toms would flip if I told them that...but, not you~" Gorsebird mewed, her mind somewhat foggy with sleep, "I'm glad to know you care about my wellbeing more than some unborn kits you've never met." She then cuddled up close to the tom ready to let sleep take over.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 10:38 AM.