View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(I agree, and it's fine I love it it makes her feel more like a real character.)

Buttercupbreeze was honesty shocked by Shadepaw's next question. Before she could say anything though her apprentice bit her tongue and apologized. She let out a purr. "Of course we can!" She told her apprentice. Flicking her tail she leader apprentice out of camp. Maybe her bluntness was rubbing off on Shadepaw it sure sounded like it. But this didn't make Buttercup up set no, she found it funny. Plan on be Leader? Well I plan on living. She told her self a purr still caught in her thought. It was so amusing to her.

(Sorry its short and late! My allergies are acting up.)
Ploverpelt sat in the very back of the crowd listening to the ceremonies. New apprentices, good. New warriors, even better. New deputy... wait. The she-cat sat perfectly still, ears pricked. Buttercupbreeze, the new deputy? My sister? My sister is deputy! She twitched impatiently until the ceremonies were finished. She sprang to her paws and tried to fight her way through the crowd of cats to congragulate her sister. However, by the time she was only half-way to the other she-cat, Buttercupbreeze had taken off with her apprentice. Ploverpelt turned quickly and surged through the crowd much faster, barely managing to catch her sister before she left. "Buttercupbreeze!" She yowled joyfully. "Buttercupbreeze! You're the deputy of WindClan!"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/