View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2018, 07:23 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Market Square [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cannoli smiled happily. At least someone knew where she could eat something. Cannoli glanced nervously at the tom and the she-cat who still hadn't responded to her approach. When Darkleaf returned, she kept her smile, but her satisfaction faltered. She had been hoping for twoleg food rather than fresh-kill. However the only sign of her discontent was a miniscule flick of her tail. Darkleaf had been very generous to bring her food and it would be rude to be ungrateful. "Thank you very much, Darkleaf." She leaned down and took a small bite of the bird, scrunching her nose up at the feathers that filled her mouth. She used her paw to pull the fluffy strands out of her mouth and was shocked to actually taste the prey. It was so much more flavorful than her kittypet food! "Oh wow!" She breathed. "This tastes so mich better than what I usually eat! My kittypet food is so bland compared to this!"
"Well that's great!" She said happy that Cannoli liked the fresh kill DarkLeaf sat down distracted for a moment "So what's it like being a kittypet?" She questioned "I always heard that kittypet get pampered a lot by their owners."