View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2017, 01:04 AM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: PetalClan {power roleplay!}

(@Flameleaf Lizardpaw can turn invisible and Liontail can morph into other cats but he must see them or have a description of the cat before he can transform.)
(@Shadomaru Lol Lizardpaw can just be a little sassy sometimes and really doesn't pay attention to other cat's traits.)

Lizardpaw glanced in the direction Falconpaw had pointed his ears to. The medicine cat apprentice squinted her eyes at Falconpaw before disappearing completely. Only a thin scent and the crunch of a leaf could be noticeable enough. She sniffed the air before surveying the area. A mouse was snuffling around a tree (not sure what the territory is like ;w; ) seemingly searching for nuts.
The medicine cat grinned, though you couldn't see it. She padded forward her eyes fixed on the mouse as if it were the most important thing there.

Liontail sat near the fresh kill pile clearly enjoying himself as patterns of different cats, most he made up, flickered across his pelt. colors flashed through his eyes before he became himself once more and padded up to Flamewing grateful for something more purposeful to do. "What can I do?" He asked as Flamewing stated how there weren't enough warriors.

Clickity Clackity

Last edited by Crumbleless; April 4th, 2017 at 01:08 AM.