View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 02:58 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Hearing Juniperpaw's soothing and reassuring words, Perchkit turned his little head and looked at her with his amber eyes, a trusting smile on his face. "Thank you Juniperpaw." She seemed so nice, and his mom had told him he'd be ok, after all. He just wished Juniperpaw would go ahead and do whatever treatment was going to help. His belly felt like it was throbbing now with sharp, stabbing pain like when one of his siblings nicked him with a claw while playfighting.

Mudnose held the moss out in front of him and he took a tentative lap. Feeling that first drop of water on his tongue, the kit lost control and began to lap greedily at the water, suddenly feeling terribly parched. "Thank you, Mudnose," he said gratefully. "Can I have some more?" Mudnose had always been kind to him. Ever since the first time when he had played with Shardkit, and he had looked so big. But in the end, Perchkit had played and had a wonderful time. He secretly hoped the Mudnose might be his mentor someday. He was so focused on his talk with Mudnose, he didn't hear Juniperpaw talking with Bramble. Another spasm of his belly overtook him like a sneeze, and the water he had just drank was on the den floor with more fresh blood. Much more. The little tom wheezed painful, his head falling to the den floor as his eye-lids fluttered. "My...belly," he moaned.
(DIS ALMOST MADE ME CRY CHARMER HOW COULD YOU!!!? WHY!!???? XD)

Mudnose nodded to Perchkit when he asked for more water, he had just gotten up to soak the moss again when Perchkit seemed to have another spas and all of a sudden there was another mess on the floor. Mudnose twisted his head around and put the moss between his shoulder blades still not wanting it to get muddy, then he turned to the medicine cat,"isn't there ANYTHING you could do to cure him?" And before the kit could ask why there was nothing to cure him already he added in,"faster?" So the kit knew,or thought he knew what Mudnose was talking about and so did the medicine cat.

(You know I kinda want Rainkit and Shardit to blame Mudnose because he "didn't bring the water fast enough" or "he infected Perchkit" and stuff and all the rumors will spread. Mudnose will exile himself and with no one close to him he'll start to lose feelings, but then-if Charmer wants to-Perchkit could visit him in a dream before all his faith in StarClan drains away too and then... And then... Idk what happens next XD)

@AbsurdJinx
@Spooky-Flameleaf
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.