View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Bumblepaw shrugged not really believing her words. He'd seen the way cats looked on at Thunderclan with hatred, there was no getting out of this fight. But he didn't say any more about the topic, he didn't want to push his luck. He took Morningpaws words with pleasure sticking them close in his mind where he would be able to access them. Although Bumblepaw had been studying how to take down a warrior bigger than him, which was pretty much any warrior, he knew it would still be unpractical if there was a smaller apprentice looking for someone to fight too.

The apprentice shook with anxiety. Despite starting to get more comfortable around Morningpaw the Windclanner mind was spinning with thoughts of battle. He wondered how much longer the clan would have to wait for the time to come. He hoped long, he wanted more training under his pelt. Bumblepaw looked to the golden she-cat he wondered how long she'd been an apprentice. How much did she know? How much had she seen?
The golden feline sat beside Bumblepaw, waiting patiently for him to continue the conversation. She didn't want to push it too hard, afraid that she might accidentally offend him or scare him with her constant talking, and she wanted to make sure that he would still want to talk to her after this conversation was over. But, as the silence stretched on, the pretty feline couldn't stand it much longer. Her expression became much more pleasant, instead of a patient and waiting one, and she gave him another smile before she continued talking. "Did you work on any battle moves?" She asked in a friendly mew, her voice upbeat and peppy while she spoke to him, giving him another smile while she did so. Morningpaw didn't have it in her to let the current conversation die out. She wasn't one for stopping conversations, and she definitely wasn't one for letting other cats back out of them. So she sat there, waiting for Bumblepaw's answer, that pleasant smile still on her features. She looked like she could have been talking to a younger sibling, for all the rest of the Clan - had it not been for the obvious appearance difference between them. While Bumblepaw was fluffy, Morningpaw had a medium sized pelt. She had a lighter colored pelt, his was darker. And they had different eye colors. There was no way that they were from the same family, unless they looked like two separate parents.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.