View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:22 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

Default Re: IN REGARDS TO RIVERCLAN HIGH RANKS AND PLOT FINDERS

hello, bean here
As all of you probably know, I have never been an offical hr, so take my words as a grain of salt.

A while back, I made alt SkC, which is what im using for my example. It is not a real hr, I know and understand that, but tbh it felt like it. A bit after Alt SkC got a catagory, I left. I never said the true reason why, until now.

Alt SkC was big, and it had so many members and so much chaos. At the time i was 10 coming on 11. But Im sure for everyone who was in my alt SkC, they know what I'm talking about. Again, It wasn't an official hr role, but with so many people and chaos it felt like it. Everyone was putting a lot of pressure on me, and with not many people to talk and go to, I couldn't take it all. There was so much stress on me to manage an Alternative clan. Alterantive !! I made it for fun, and yet what I made for fun turned into something that stressed me out so much I had to leave. I say I lost my computer, but in reality, the real reason was stress. There was only one other hr with me at the time, so I didn't really have anyone to go to for help, and I didn't want to bother people who didn't rp in Alt SkC to avoid looking like advertising. So many plots, Nobody to go to, Managing over 30 people in one clan, It was... too much.

Now what point am I trying to make? It was an alt clan, nothing like a real one! But the thing is if I mannaged to get stressed out with an Alternative Clan with less than 50 people, Just imagine what real Hrs have to go through. Regular Clans will probably have at least 100 cats, and more people too. They have to keep their character active while handling regular life and doing all the requirements that are needed and expected of them. If I managed to get stressed out with a fraction of what they do, I can only imagine how they feel.

Now some people are probably older and more experienced with me, but still. With so much stuff, it is easy to see why they would want to leave. From time to time, I will leave messages to both Hrs and Staff to say how much I appreciate them, because i really do. They combined make WCO possible and they shaped it into this amazing site we know today

To any hr, staff member, or anyone reading this, know that you are loved, and WCO would probably be different without you here. Do what is best for you, and always know that you are safe and loved here <33

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies