View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2022, 06:44 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Mental help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feather lily View Post
Ok so I’ve debated about posting this for a while but I need to tell somebody so why not tell people on the internet that I’ll never meet right?

I’ve been having a really hard time with mental health. I’ve been super anxious and over all exhausted. Some days are really hard, some days I feel like I’m not emotionally there and some can be pretty good. I’ve also been having a really hard time with motivation and over all the energy I put into things. I know it will pass as it always does and I’ve avoided telling anybody because I know it will be better soon but it’s not right.

I don’t really know what to do. Or how to deal with it. I will take any suggestions. In the meantime I what you guys to know my activity will be vary low on some day or weeks. I will do my best to stay active because I really don’t want to leave the sight again. It’s like a space I can just get away for just a moment in a little world we have all added into and helped create. Please feel free to bump me more than once in a week because I will forget. Thank you. Any advice is appreciated.
When I first started having mental health problems it helped to try to pinpoint one potential cause, and see if there was anything I could do to resolve it, or help it at least, instead of trying to get rid of everything at once
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~