View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2016, 10:47 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Nightbreeze gazed in horror at Ratnight as he spoke of Ashstar's death. She had heard stories of what had happened in Riverclan and Shadowclan when the leaders took the suffix -night. The black she cat released a sigh, her green orbs flicking around the clearing, landing in the head of her kits, friends and families alto make sure they were all okay. Starclan help us. She thought desperately, knowing better to keep her jaws shut.

Storkpaw watched through narrowed eyes. He sat there, his white and black marked fur, dulled and covered in soot from the fire. The tom was too tired to do much else than listen. He was intelligent and knew speaking up would end badly for him. Instead he sat there, immovable, frozen in fear. I have to stay safe for Owlkit. She may not admit it, but I'm going to keep her safe.

Arrowheart growled from his seating. His dark brindled pelt rose and bushed, his claws sheathing and I sheathing themselves. The tom was furious that this was happening yet again. He had been a mere kit the last time this had happened was was outraged that it was happening again. "What about Gyrewind? Hey isn't he the leader if Ashstar resigned?" He questioned, his thought having distracted him in case Ratnight had mentioned it previously.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; November 27th, 2016 at 09:18 PM.