View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

[ Whoops! Totally forgot this thread existed for a while there. Sorry for not replying to previous posts! ]

[ Open ]

Hoot curled up in his birdbath with a sigh. He felt strangely happy. He'd been in a good mood today and he wasn't sure why. Perhaps it was because he'd recently made a friend. A real friend. Not someone who'd just claw him in the back and use him. Silence could turn out to be someone that he really trusted, though Hoot still had a long way to go before he truly trusted any cat other than himself. This positive experience had left him eager for more, but more what? Socializing with other cats? Was that what the Abyssinian tom was itching for now? It was unlike him, wanting anything to do with any other cat. But Silence had proved to be unlike any other cat he'd met before. She was naive and too caring for her own good, but a good cat inside and out. Were there other cats like that out there, or had Hoot been right all along when he decided that all cats were evil and no good?

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic