View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2018, 07:04 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[ I’m changing her name cause I want too ]
@Rubinaito @Sasukewolf (madness) @.:Blue Wishes:.

Stormhazel shook out her sleek fur and sent water droplets cascading outwards. The Molly could smell the others, yet fear wasn’t something she often affiliated herself with. The long furred Molly padded toward the fourtrees her dappled White fur like the starpelt above her head, her grey fur like the dark clouds. The words of the starclan leader reminded her how crucial her success was at this point in making friends with these random warriors and apprentices or suffer and end up failing only to let her clan perish at the twolegs paws. The only scent she couldn’t catch was windclan, which was concerning since she was looking forward to tonight. The grey and white Molly trotted into the large clearing the ghostly high trees swaying with the night breeze. She looked around now eyes glistening with curiosity “hello?” she meowed softly turning a 360 degree angle and searched hopefully for the others

Solfire sees stormhazel than soon smells tinypaw. He steps forward showing himself “ have y’all been summoned as well by starclan?” He asks calmly as he looks at them. “ are they any more coming?” He asks kindly as he begins to sit down however a deep growl was heard behind him as two huge looking Toms come out one as black as night with mixed colored eyes one blue the other amber while the white one only held ice blue eyes. The growl came from the black one as he steps forward and almost immediately solfire hissed “ I said I’m going to go! This is for the sake of my new home! Not for you “ He hisses as the black rouge steps forward “ we’re coming with you. “