View Single Post
Old January 6th, 2018, 04:30 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang stepped off the younger cat's take, his heart heavy as he saw that she wasn't reacting to the sensation. The herbs had worked on the swelling, but this injury was beyond simply herbs. He took a breath as he prepared to share the new with her, heaving a sigh instead. "Yeah... it's worse than I thought. Do you smell that death scent in the air? It's your tail. The accident must have damaged it too much and it died." The old tom shuffled his paws, but he looked the little shecat in the eye as he told her the worst part. "I have to cut off a part of your tail. If I don't, it will start to rot, you'll get a bad infection, then die."
Gorsepaw felt sick. Her yellow-green eyes were watering. "It's Dead?!" she whimpered, trembling. Then as ShineFang explained further she felt dizzy. "Die?!" GorsePaw closed her eyes, the den spinning around her, struggling to get air. The Molly laid back down in the nest. Gorsepaw opened her eyes and looked up at the Tom. "Okay. I understand. It's for my health. Okay. I'm ready. Tell me when." She panted.