View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2020, 05:01 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finpaw View Post
@Dipper

Pikekit slowly limped his way up to the den entrance, careful not to put too much weight on his right hind leg; the severity of the aching pain had lessened on the way back to camp, but it still hurt, and since he could hardly move it without making it worse he figured a visit to Fawnsqueak was warranted. So, keeping the cramped leg tucked protectively up under his belly, he ducked inside and cleared his throat to announce his presence.

“Can you help me, Fawnsqueak?” Pikekit asked bluntly, before remembering his manners with a blink. “Uh, please. We had swimming lessons today, and then this happened to my leg, and it hasn’t really fixed itself yet so I’m not sure what to do about it.”
Fawnsqueak couldn't discern what was going on but was pretty sure there had to be something at the appearance of his clanmate. And whatever it was that they were trying to do with their hindleg, because yeah, that was weird. "Um..." he involuntarily hummed as he stared at Pikekit, a cursory evaluation aided by their description of the incident.

He had literally never heard of someone getting injured while swimming, especially not a.. broken leg? Was that even possible in the water?

"Can you move it?" he asked, morbidly curious to see this mysterious injury since it was protected, curled inward to shield the limb from view. "Like, can I see it--? And, and move it if you can." Hoping that was clearer, Fawnsqueak shuffled to watch in preparation of calculating what they'd need to do here.

everything about us is going to be wonderful