View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2021, 05:50 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: (HELP) Bone's Prisoner

Pit had been looking for cats, this time with Tiny because he wanted to get her involved in things a bit more, and it seemed they had found some. At first he padded confidently forward, but as the scent of blood overwhelmed his nostrils he moved more cautiously, until he was slinking along the ground. As he rounded a corner, he was able to take in the full scene. There were at least three cats, a large chunk of scent drifting from a den, but the main smell was blood, blood everywhere. Come on Tiny. he hissed quietly, hoping to leave everycat asleep for now. Slinking towards what he imagined to be a dead cat he was shocked to see she was still alive. She was stuck though, and she was bleeding a LOT. Before he attempted to experiment with getting the thing open, he asked quietly What happened? Do you want out? Maybe this was a safety thing, to keep badgers away.
---------------------------
Tiny did not know how Pit could be so calm, walking into an area with loads of cats that smelled like blood. She had always thought of Nala as the courageous one, but perhaps his trust in the rest of the world was brave as well. As he approached the cage she stayed tight behind him, watching the den with claws unsheathed. She would let him do the talking. @-Skyfall-