View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 10:00 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Splashheart looked up clearly alarmed. She huddled her kits to the back of the den and ran out. Cats were screeching and attacking each other. She ran back in the den, "My beautiful babies we must leave." She purred to her kits, Risk kit and Smoke kit. Risk kit slowly got up but Smoke kit stayed on the ground, "whats going on mom?" She asked, "I don't wanna leave." Splashheart purred and touched her daughters ear with her tail, "Follow me please baby." Splashheart looked at the light brown tom, Risk kit. "Mom..." he whispered. "Mom watch out!!" Slashheart whipped around. A bloody ginger tom stood in the nurserys entrance. He hissed and started walking in, "This is what happens when Thunder clan gets what they want." He snarled, "They have to pay." Splashheart shoved Risk kit and Smoke kit behind her. "Leave my kits alone!" She snarled. The tom lept grabbing Splashhearts neck and dragging her to the ground. "No." He whispered in her ear. He bit into her ear. Then he lept towards her kits. Splashheart grabbed his tail and dragged him back, "Run!" She shrieked." The kits slipped through the bramble and ran out into the forest. "STUPID SHE CAT!!" He snarled, "Now I will kill you!!" He whipped around and slice into her face. She fell backward. She closed her eyes, about to give up when A dark gray tom lept over her and killed the ginger tom. "Splashheart!" he said, alarm flared in his eyes, "Where are our kits?" Splashheart pointed towards the bramble. Her mate, Dark wing looked at the bramble. A evil smile spread across his face. "Good." He sneered, "Now rest my love."