View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: In the Village

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Phoenix Flames

Moho modded in agreement about the twoleg thing. But on the forest situation, however, he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. Twitching his head towards the back property, which lead to a vast expanse of trees and woodland, Moho lied his gaze on the various logs and bushes that dotted the forest. Was it really safe to go back there?

The tom considered himself to be the observant type- he paid attention to the cars frequently, knowing exactly when it was safe to cross the street; he vigorously studied the various species of birds and figured out precise ways to catch them; he learned out how to open boxes and squeeze into tight spaces through trial and error. Moho knew tons of things, but he’d never learned too much about the forest. That was one of the most prominent- the most prominent- mystery in his life.

“Yes, me too,” he responded, still looking at the forest through his amber-orange eyes. “It’s quite intriguing. I’ve never gone there.”
"I have visited the forest couple of times before, when I was a kit, but, the forest is probably different now. I heard that sometimes Twolegs go to the forest and build stuff there. And then the Clans sometimes have to evacuate their homes for a bit.", Latte meowed.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif