View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:35 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Born from pain. ( warrior lab rp)

Time to start!
@Foxfur
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Myik
@DragonChaos
@RosePelt145
@Hawkstar

Also if y'all need any warriors or anything else just say I don't mind bringing as many as needed for the rp.
also if anyone is interested, a Father aka leader of family can have up to 3 mates anyone want to be killers mate? ;3

Killer, a Monster among his family. With a skull as a mask to hide his scared face. spikes came out of his back and his sharp bone like tail always up, always proud.
He had a metal collar around his neck a sign of his past and his suffering yet in front of the two leaders as normal as they can be. with only small scars and a few small battle wounds it was nothing compared to his families suffering. he flicked his scared ear and speaks loudly in a booming, dark husky voice. " You've heard my commands. you've seen our faces and bodies, You all may have powers of your so called gods but we are so much more! We are death itself in the skins of wounded and suffering. what else should I saw? you all turned your back on us when we asked for peace we will no longer. until the next full moon, you all have a choice leave.. or die." he says darkly as he begins to stand