View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2017, 01:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

{ nope }
"That's my boy." He said with a chuckle. "Good luck, Cassius. I shall see you again soon." He said, and then he saw his son begin to fade. Day washed upon the living world, and Onyx knew he was waking up. "Tell no one of this, not yet." He said, his voice quickened. "Good luck, Cassius." His voice faded, his eyes glowing now as he stepped from the lit clearing. He hoped his son would do this. He hoped that he would be the king he was meant to be. He hoped many things. "I'll miss you, son." He said and closed his eyes, waiting for his son to fully disappear.

{ short? yes... excuse? i lost inspiration rip }
[Lol same.]

Cassius looked his Dad in the eyes, sad and wistful to see his image fading. But he noticed in slight shock that it wasn't Inux who was fading, it was himself. He was fading back to the nursery. But why couldn't he tell anyone? He could even tell Ferox? Surely if he was to stick by his brother he had to tell him. But just to check he called out. "Not even Ferox?" He wanted to hear the answer, but he faded completely just as the question left his mouth. Instead he woke up, in a sweaty chill in his nest inside the Synciate nursery. He could smell Ferox nearby somewhere, but he didn't know where. Now he knew what had happened to his father, now if only he knew who had done it.

The Savannah cat was early enough to see the fry gray kit vanishing into reality. The tom cat was in a particularly bad mood, as some kits had decided to put thrones in his bed. Then as he stepped forward, curious as to why he was summoned here, he caught whiff of the scent of the previous cat that had been here. That had been one of the cats who had placed thrones in his nest, boy would that kit get it. He was still sore on his side from where they had pierced into him. But he needed to figure out why he was here. Was it Ratnight, Bucknight, or Blazingnjght that needed to talk with him? Had Ebonyflicker called for him? He didn't know yet, until he saw the dark figure, his brain almost instantly picturing a fractured crown perched on his head.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 4th, 2017 at 08:42 AM.