View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:19 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Alabasterpaw's fangs showed in a wide smile. "A moment of your time. That's all." She shrugged. She knew that her fangs were a perfect, pearly white. That her hues sparkled and shone whenever she spoke, though her intentions were not always as clear. One thing that was clear-- perfectly clear-- was that she was used to getting what she wanted. If Bluepaw were to keep it from her, she would grow angry. And an angry Alabasterpaw was something that was horrifying.

She remembered Azulpaw's pained cry from earlier-- the sound which must have drawn Asterpaw to them. Next time she would force him to stay silent, that way no one would be able to find him while her torture commenced. Oh no, she was no angel. Not the type that Bluepaw had been thinking at first, anyways.

"Such a temper. And here I was thinking you were the gentleman. But I do have something very useful to say-- once the right time comes to say it." She explained, giving him another pearl-white smile. Deals were something that Alabasterpaw was quite good at-- and although she had hated Azulpaw, she had carried out her part of the deal by bringing him Asterpaw's attentions. She listened to the tom's words, nodding as she did so, as though she were told such hateful things every day.

"Oh, right. First of all, crowfood is an awfully strong word-- and second, I just thought you might like to know my dear sister had a little accident...she's not too terribly hurt, just having some trouble breathing is all." The white feline shrugged as though that were the most normal thing on the planet, to have trouble breathing. She certainly didn't care; Azulpaw now had what he wanted, Ast-- well, Ast was tough. Ast would survive. And Bluepaw would be all hers to toy with again, to play with until she broke him a second time. Oh goody goody. She thought with a small smile coming onto her maw.

To be honest, Asterpaw wasn't quite sure what she had been doing. Maybe she was just tired of her sister's victims getting so hurt. Maybe she was ready to take something back-- but it hadn't worked the way she planned. Alabasterpaw was always better at going on the defensive, and she had switched from offensive to defensive movements in a matter of seconds, landing her on top of Asterpaw and pinning her down. And then the most surprising thing had happened-- while Alabasterpaw was bad-mouthing her, as she seemed to do quite a bit in the past few hours, Azulpaw had stood up for her. That was something she didn't understand-- and what had her sister meant by 'choose?' Had he had to choose between her friendship and Alli's?

In that case, I'm surprised he picked me. I thought I annoyed him, she thought with a chuckle, before his next movement surprised her. It was soft. And gentle. Almost as though he were trying to...shield her? There was no way this was fake. There was just no way. Now, if she were being honest, she wasn't quite sure whether she liked or loathed it. The contact seemed way, way too real for her-- like Bluepaw's had. But maybe this was a gesture of friendship. A gesture that he cared. The things he spoke confused her, his voice soft and telling her he wasn't lucky-- what was that supposed to mean? She had saved him from much, much more pain!

"What...are you...talking about? You...could have...gotten much....much more...hurt, had...it not been...for me." Her breath was coming shorter now, a worrying thing had it not been for the fact that Asterpaw was a strong cat. Stronger then she looked. And stronger then she fought-- this was going to be no problem, certainly. The tip of her tail twitched in slight amusement, slight horror as she heard his next words. "Oh yes...I'm sure. I could... tell by your... yowl of p-pain--" Her voice faltered at the word, her iron armor seemed to have been chipped just by the memory, and she closed her eyes as though trying to erase it-- "that you were.... doing just fine... on your own. Alabasterpaw would.... have stopped torturing.... you soon enough." She mewed, her voice hitting a colder note. It was clear that she was angry-- very angry-- with her sister.

Where earlier she might have been desperate to protect the other female, now she looked as though she would like nothing more then to hurt her. She swallowed at his words, her voice becoming softer. She struggled to get in enough air to the point where she wouldn't have to halt her speech, and although her chest hurt as though Alabasterpaw had pierced right through it, crushing her lungs and breaking her ribs, she did so anyways. "At least you have the courage to admit it." She mewed in a more teasing tone, a smirk coming onto her maw before her expression grew serious again. Once again she struggled to breathe in, frustrated that her chest still felt as though Alabasterpaw's whole weight was on it. "I'm glad to see you too. And I'm glad I made it. It...could have been...you instead of...me, and...I can't ask...you and Bluepaw...to get hurt...even more...by Alabasterpaw's...mistakes." The second part of her statement she had trouble breathing, but at least she got through with it.

The weight on Asterpaw's chest was getting lighter and she was able to breathe more easily now. At least that much was going to be okay. "W-well she's going to try and hurt you again...I don't know why she hates you s-so much..." Her voice trailed off and she sighed. But I won't let her. she thought, not wanting to say the words out loud. She glanced in the direction that her sister had disappeared. Why so much hatred, Alli? She thought. Although she was angry with her sister, she hadn't stopped caring about her... and she was worried for her.

What if something bad happened? Would it be all her fault? The she cat began to purr-- softly, and nervously almost. She was unsure of what was happening. Why was he so gentle with her all of a sudden? Did he think she was going to break just like that now? His final statement made her hues fly open in surprise and she flinched visibly, a shudder rippling through her pelt. "Why...why are you telling me this? I'm-- I'm not the right cat i-if you want that kind of attention. Al-- Alabasterpaw is." She mewed. She wanted to be. She wished she could tell him that she wanted to be, and that she would try. But she didn't want to hurt him-- emotionally or physically. And yet it seemed that whenever she tried, things got worse. Still...there was always that flicker of hope-- she could try. "But...I guess it's always worth a shot." She mewed in a lower voice, a soft whisper.

The grey apprentice looked down solemnly. With his good paw, he stretched his claws and begin clawing at the dirt. His ears flickered towards Asterpaw as he took in what she was saying. He didn’t reply for a while, wondering the same thing. Alabasterpaw probably did have a reason to hate him. He hated her as well. But he didn’t hate her enough to brutally hurt her--to brutally kill her. He just wasn’t the type of cat. And, as he came to an understanding, he slowly unwrapped himself from Asterpaw and took a few steps away, his ears flattening. From the corners of his eye he glanced back at her, mustering the best smirk he loved. ‘’Eh, she can do her best. She’s not the first cat that wants to hurt me...send me to an early grave.’’

Azulpaw recounted how earlier Asterpaw constantly threatened to hurt him over her darling angelic sister. He remembered when Bluepaw attacked him, almost killing him from lost of breath...and now Alabasterpaw, who just attacked him for the attention. Was it all for Asterpaw’s attention? Or was there some pint up anger lying within her? Whatever it was, Azulpaw was surprised that Starclan stayed with him, helping endure that pain. Since he limping came back, he tried his best to hide it. Alabasterpaw’s attack was the catch of the day! He probably would have the limp for a few days now instead of one. ‘’I don’t know what’s so grand about aiming for me. I mean...first you, then Bluepaw, and now Alabasterpaw? Granted, you didn’t attack me, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you did. It’s an honour to be a target!’’ He said, his voice laced with sarcasm. Well, one thing was for certain. His old self was returning. And, he sent her charming smile. That pompous jerk the the blue she-cat seem to adore.

At her next words, he wished he could roll over laughing. Did she seriously just say that? As he turned to walk back towards her, putting pressure onto his hurting side. He sat down, panting a bit. ‘’I don’t ask for much attention; I’m not needy, you know.’’ He said, softly, then snickered. ‘’Oh, yes I would love to seek Alabasterpaw’s attention, but I might kill myself before I even give a second glance her way.’’ His voice held a tint of playfulness, but he truly couldn’t stand that she-devil of a cat. He didn’t see how Bluepaw was ever attractive to her. Jealousy seem to have brought out the feline’s true intentions, and indeed they were horrible.

Again, the grey tom suppressed a purr, as he leaned his head to give her a quick nuzzle. The words she said next, were quiet, but it reached his ears in a quiet ring. He did hoped that they could be friends. Good friends. Best friends. But, there was always some sort of obstacle in the way. Bluepaw...Alabasterpaw…

Bluepaw could not believe any words that came from Alabasterpaw’s mouth. He turned away slightly from her, thinking less of her. At her words, he growled, showing his own fangs. ‘’You’re wasting your time thinking I would EVER want to hear your voice again.’’ But at her next words, his ears perked. He stayed rooted to his spot, every color seem to drain from his fur. Had she really came this entire way to tell him Asterpaw had an accident?

‘’An accident?’’ Worried clouded over his eyes, ‘’What do you mean an accident? Why aren’t you checking on your dear sister!’’ He got up from his seat, glaring the white feline in the face. He was truly disgusted at her, and he wanted nothing to do with her. Trouble breathing? He wondered what happened, and he assumed Alabasterpaw had something to do with Asterpaw’s incident.

Bluepaw padded her way, slowly, crouching, and seeming ready to deliver a kill blow. ‘’If I find out you did ANYTHING...ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to hurt Asterpaw...I will chase you out of this clan.’’ He couldn’t possibly kill her. After all, he knew Asterpaw would still love her. She was that type of cat, but he was true to his word. Asterpaw became something special to him, and Alabasterpaw became something he loathed for his entire life to come.

His eyes clearly insulted the female before him, but he had nothing to say further to her. If he did, he might lose his temper and attack. He never wanted to attack a she-cat. It wasn’t his forte. Instead, he inhaled a deep breath and he ran to find Asterpaw to make sure she was alright. He kicked up dust, hoping it had ruined the white feline’s perfection.

Bluepaw followed a faint scent of pine needles and flowers. A scent he’s grown to love. His paws moved fast under him, and once he saw a grey tom and a blue she-cat near each other, envy made itself known. He stopped for a bit, analyzing their interactions. They were talking...that was okay.

But, about who?

About what?

When he saw his grey friend lean into the female, giving her a nuzzle. Bluepaw’s eyes slitted into mere nothingness. He ran towards Azulpaw, knocking him to his side.

Azulpaw let out a yowl, then growled. His vision was blurry, and it took him a few moments to know who it was...this time. ‘’Oh, for goodness gracious!’’ He exclaimed to the sky. ‘’Just put me out my misery, why don’t you!’’

Bluepaw leaned down to Azulpaw’s ears, whispering. ‘’What did we talk about?’’ He brought up his head and turned to look at Asterpaw. He gave her a quick smile. Azulpaw was tired...he was out of energy. Bluepaw’s weight was too much on him, and stayed quiet for a long while. The pain was there, but it felt numb.

‘’Are you going to answer me?’’ The blue-eyed tom seethed, pressing further.

Azulpaw coughed a bit, and he turned the side of his head to look at Bluepaw. ‘’Do you see what you have become?’’ He trailed off, and his gaze softened at Asterpaw. ‘’She doesn’t like you...in that way Bluepaw. You need to let this go before I get hurt more than I already him.’’ He knew it was a lie. He reached his breaking point where the only thing he could do is remain calm and collected. He hoped that Bluepaw would get some sense knocked into him, and things could go back to normal.

Bluepaw hopped off his friend, looking away. He knew somewhat of it was true, but hearing it made it clearer and louder. He didn’t want to hear it. If he didn’t hear it, then there was nothing to believe in the first place!

Azulpaw had no energy to get up, so he laid there for a while. The pain was there, but he didn’t feel most of it, which made him happy. He didn’t know why when so many times he’s been hurt. Why didn’t he seek vengeance? Revenge on both Bluepaw and Alabasterpaw? Why did he forgive both of them, and decided to move on with his life?

Azulpaw glanced once more at Asterpaw. Perhaps she was the reason why.