View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:57 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Sanctuary (Wild horse rp) - Discussion

name: thunder

show name: thunder and lightning

breed: friesian horse

height: 17 hands (yes its possiible for them to be that tall, i made sure)

coat color: pure black

appearance: http://horses.wikia.com/wiki/Friesian the picture on there is what she looks like.

personality: thunder is a happy mare who would rather be jumping and running then standing still. she is a social horse who will talk to anyone despite what others say, she is not afraid to go against rules or break them even if she gets in trouble. thunder will kick or rear up to anyone being mean to her friends and or loved ones and push who was ever being mean to them away till they get the idea she does NOT want them near he/she. thunder is honest and cant really tell a lie but her loyalty and faith makes up for that.

life before humans disappeared: thunders parents where was bred by a family who did races and horse shows. at a young age she had started her training jumping over obstacles and dodging obstacles while running. at the age of 3 years she had done her first race and won first place. from that point on her entire life was about running and jumping, she would go to races or horse shows and try to win and after it was over she would return home and begin training again and again everyday till her next race or a horse show was up or till it was time to sleep. the day when humans disappeared she had waited for her rider to appear but after a day had passed and not even seeing a human, she had broken free of her rope that they used to keep her to the fence and ran away into the wild.
@Wolfheart2329

profile pic is not owned by me.

Last edited by cute skeleton; November 25th, 2017 at 04:52 PM.