My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sanctuary (Wild horse rp) - Discussion

Name: Raven

Nickname: Nightingale
Breed: Fell Pony

Height: 5' 146"
Coat Colour: Black coat
Markings: None

Personality: Raven tends to be too honest at times, and she can't help but feel like she needs to move at certain time of day, midday mostly, because she feels like she needs to go on a hunt with her master. Raven can also be a bit shy, especially around the ones she likes more then a friend. She likes to swim, it cools her off and she does tend to eat flowers sometimes, because they are so tasty to her. Raven is a nonsocial horse, at times.
Likes: She loves moths, strangely. She also loves the smell of tree sap along with lavender flowers. Raven likes the night stars, and the bright moon. Large open spaces makes her feel safe, as well as a friend with her by her side.
Dislikes: She doesn't like going in caves, and she won't get close to a snake or bee hive. She also doesn't like wasps, hornets, or anything that looks like them.
Fears: Raven is scared of snakes, bees, and spiders. She is also scared of caves as well as small places.

Life Before Humans Disappeared: Raven was used as a hunting horse, out in the country, as she was born and raised on the same farm she used live in. She often hunted foxes, birds, rabbits, and other animals. She was often groomed after a hunt, which happened frequently. So, she did live an almost pampered lifesyle. When the humans disappeared, she jumped out of the pasture she was let loose in by her master.

@Wolfheart2329

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; November 8th, 2017 at 04:11 AM.