View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2021, 12:07 AM
Collector of Screams

Bump Policy: -
My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Events

Name of Event: A Windblown Gathering

Who will be hosting it?: Shrewdust

What is the Event about/for(not need for existing events)? Kits, apprentices, queens, and warriors alike will be gathered in the main clearing for something of a feast, storytelling, and games! Shrewdust has seen the turmoil the Clans have fallen into, and has put it upon himself to liven up the Clan with a lively day of fun and games. Just a Clan-wide event to help some youngsters realize there's more to life than just fighting and rekindle some WindClan pride in all the mighty Clan's members.

Prior to this event, everyone's favorite elder will come to a select group of warriors and ask them to go on a hunting patrol or two to make sure there's enough food for the gathered cats. His old bones are still good for something, so he'll be doing most of the prior orchestration, but he'll choose a few younger cats to act as the heads of their age groups for their respective activities; a large, friendly game of moss ball for the kits, a race for the apprentices and warriors, and the feast, which he'll be heading, telling stories from the days of olde for anyone to enjoy.

I'm not quite sure if this kind of larger event would be alright, but I just think it would be really sweet for WindClan to come together through this. Without activities, a simple feast would be largely ignored, and I couldn't help but make sure all of WindClan could participate, haha. It'll definitely be chaotic as a single thread due to the nature of the event, so I'm not sure exactly how it would work, but I would like this to become a reality for WindClan. Thank you so much for reviewing my application!

Mention Me: @Moonraven