View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2022, 07:16 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: I need some advice. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

I think that what's most important is that you're not stuck in a relationship that you don't feel any attraction in, and that she's not being led on. Just explain to her that you really like her, but don't feel that way abt her anymore, and if you're comfortable just explain that you have been experiencing more attraction to guys, so she understands she didn't do anything wrong. Like I said, it's important to be in a healthy fulfilling relationship where the attraction is mutual
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
I agree with poppy, just be honest. Tell her that you're just not feeling the attraction to her anymore, through no fault of her own. You may wish to wait a few days though if you have any kind of mental illness, as those can tend to make you feel like you've fallen out of love with people when you're having a rough patch. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck and the very best
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverfly View Post
Oh, don't worry! Were here to help you! I've had the same problem (I wouldn't call it a problem) too! I would suggest telling her very VERY calmly and nicely, as not to break her heart. Try not to make it too sweat and sugarcoated though, or she might not take it seriously and you won't get your point across.
@Void.
thank you all, I will try these. <3
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~